Relaxed journey by car, train or plane to Salzburger Land
Stress-free holidays right from the start: Here you get all important information about the location of the holiday resort Goldegg am See in Austria, as well as the perfect directions to the Salzburger Land. For your journey, we have compiled relevant information about train, car or plane. In this way, you can plan well from home to enjoy your hiking holiday
, golf holiday
or winter holiday
with the whole family.
Arrival by car
- Coming from Germany/Munich/Salzburg: First, take the A8 and then the A10 to the Bischofshofen exit. From there take the B311 to Goldegg am See.
- Coming from Vienna/West: Take the A1 onto the A10 until you reach the Bischofshofen exit and then take the B311 to Goldegg am See, following the road.
- Coming from Villach/Süden: Follow the A10 to the Bischofshofen exit and then take the B311 towards Goldegg am See.
Arrival by train
The Schwarzach - St. Veit railway station is in the immediate vicinity and only a few minutes away from Goldegg am See. Numerous trains from all directions arrive here every day.
- Schwarzach - St. Veit railway station - approx. 6 km away
- St. Johann im Pongau railway station - approx. 11 km away
Below you will also find timetable information about the regional means of transport in the area. Find out about the bus and train connections in the Goldegg am See region for exciting holiday excursions.
Arrival by plane
- Salzburg Airport - approx. 60 km away
- Munich Airport - approx. 200 km away
- Airport Innsbruck - approx. 180 km away
Should you have any further questions regarding your journey to Goldegg am See, please feel free to contact us at any time. Simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +43 (0) 6415/8131.